Friday, January 14, 2011

OAF: Error testing toolbox.jws


Today I connect my Jdeveloper 10.1.3.3.0.3 to a R12.0.6 instance and tried to test the connectivity using toolbox.jws from myproject folder.

But unfortunately I got the error oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Application: FND, Message Name: FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE. Tokens: MESSAGE = java.lang.NullPointerException;



image

So as usual, I googled and landed on the oracle forum page where it was clearly mentioned by Mukul Gupta as “There is the issue with newly released jdeveloper patch for 12.1. We have raised an SR with Oracle and they have responded back saying : Set profile "Sign-On:Notification" to "No" at site level, which resolves the issue.”

So suggested I went and set that profile and able to run the toolbox.jws successfully. Hope this helps OAF beginners.

image


No comments:

Post a Comment